We will be having Trick or Treat at City Hall on October 31! More details coming soon!
Posts Tagged ‘October’
Oct 28th 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Olive Branch Old Towne FallFest is sure to provide fun for the entire family!
Old Goodman & Pigeon Roost Roads in the Olive Branch City Hall Lot
- Corn Hole Tournament
- Browse hand crafted items from local artisans!
- Bob Marr Memorial Classic Car Show 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Treat Trail in Old Towne 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Trick -or- Treat through Old Towne & Register for the Children’s Costume Contest at fountain area on Pigeon Roost 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Children’s Costume Contest
- Strut Your Mutt Blessing of the Pets 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Parade begins at 10:00 with contests to follow.
- KidsTowne at City Hall 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Free Kids Activities
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Join us for the first Bob Marr Memorial Classic Car Show presented by Old Towne Assoc and Rotary Club of Olive Branch.
Entry Fee: $15 Advance Registration; $20 Register Day of Show
(Rain Date: October 24)
Proceeds will go towards a new OBHS scholarship to be awarded Spring 2016.