Historic Walking Trail
The Historic Walk commemorates the oldest business sites in Olive Branch. The sites included were developed within the first one hundred ten years following the beginning of the town in 1836. The older sites originally held wooden buildings, many of which were replaced by brick structures in the decade following construction of the Bank of Olive Branch in 1917. The original bank building still exists beneath the layers of two separate renovations.